20950 Rogers Drive
The 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Convertible was a great year for Muscle Cars. This extremely nice example certainly has the good looks as well as the performance to go with it. The engine bay sports a 383 Stroker V-8 with many performance upgrades including AFR 195 Aluminum heads, an Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake, a 750 Holley Carb, a Comp Cams CS-XR270HR-10 Camshaft, and more. Mated to the ever reliable 700R4 automatic transmission and a 12 bolt rear end, this Malibu Convertible is also a pleasure to drive. Exceptionally nice Light Blue Metallic paint is complimented by a Black Cloth Power Top. Centerline Aluminum rims with Raised Letter radials completes the outside appearance. Nice options are to be found on this '67 Chevelle as well including both power steering, power front disc brakes, and air-conditioning. Dual exhaust was a must and this one has a very nice sounding muffler system. This is a well restored car and will make a great addition to any collection or your first muscle car. Hang on as this car runs out strong and looks to be an excellent example of the 1967 Chevelle Malibu Convertible.
*383 Stroker Chevy V-8 - Perf. Upgrades
*700R4 Automatic -Floor Mount
*12 Bolt Rear End - 3:73 Gears
*Power Front Disc Brakes
*Power Assist Black Vinyl Top
*Aftermarket Centerline Rims/Raised Letter Radials
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Refinished in Metallic Lite Blue Paint
*Aftermarket Am/Fm Stereo
*Odometer reads 97,884 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door