AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Middlebury, IN) $95,000 Heavily Reduced OBO There are not too many cars on the planet that are 7 second cars that are still street-able however, you are lucky enough to be looking at one that is hitting the market for the first time. The paint is a custom red garnett that looks stunning and it flows seamlessly inside to an interior that is in great shape with two racing bucket seats that are covered in black vinyl. As far as a build goes this Chevrolet has not had a penny sparred on it, and it hosts only the best of the best parts. Powered by a professionally built 540cu Dart block with a twin 88mm turbo set up and a professionally built Turbo 400 automatic transmission with all the goodies one would expect, this vehicle is making 2,500HP at the flywheel. The power-train is brand new, so any concerns regarding reliability are out the window. Additional features include but are not limited to P/w, P/s, P/b and a Larry Larson Pro-mod 4 link. There are so many performance modifications done to this vehicle that if we listed them all, the advertisement would be a mile long. With absolutely no rust and over $125k spent during the restoration process, this Monte Carlo aims to please and a build sheet can be provided for serious inquiries. Tons of performance parts are also available with the purchase, feel free to ask. Available to be seen at woodward pre-party show on the 9th. Please give our friend Mike a call at 574-361-8426, no texts please.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door