Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Cruise Control. Power Brakes. Power Door Locks. Power Steering. Power Windows. Steel Wheels. 2 Door. 3:55 Gear Ratio. 351 Engine. 4WD. 5 Blade Clutch Cooling Fan. 8.8 Rear Ring Gear Size. Borg Warner Transfer Case. Bronco XLT Badging. Captains Chair Style Front Bucket Seats. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers with Impact Strips. Chrome Outside Rearview Mirrors. Chrome Wheel Well Moldings. Class II Receiver Hitch. Dana 44 Front Ring Gear Size. E400 Automatic Transmission. Electric In Tank Fuel Pump. Factory In Dash Mounted Gauges. Floor Mounted 4WD Shifter. Floor Mounted Center Console/Storage Compartment with Cup Holders. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door