AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1932 Ford Model 18 Roadster (Lapeer, MI) $34,900 This 1932 Ford Model 18 Roadster with a Rumble Seat. This car not only incorporates the iconic design of the late 20's and early 30's but also has a blast-from-the-past rumble seat that is perfect for the little ones.In 1932, Ford brought out a working-class V-8 and forever blurred the lines between factory performance, transportation and hot rods. This lightweight Wescott Body is paired to a potent Flathead V8 sports roughly 100 miles on a rebuild. For that reason alone, the '32 Ford would have earned its place as a performance leader. Throw in some of the best styling to leave Dearborn in the prewar era and you have the makings of possibly the most sought-after mass-produced interwar car. Luckily, by the time the Model A came around, you could have it in any color you like. This particular roadster comes in Washington Blue, which is paired perfectly with the dark Brown interior. The interior provides comfort you can expect from a newly upholstered bench seat with a rumble seat that looks just as nice. If you are looking for a real steel Model A that retains a large part of its originality and great drivability, then this is the Model A for you. Give our friend Bruce a call at 810-664-1130 or 810-338-3340
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door