Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Rolls-Royce Phantom V James Young Left Hand Drive: One of just 100 built in Left-Hand DriveThis 1962 Rolls-Royce James Young Phantom V is one of just 100 built in Left-Hand Drive and features extremely rare caning along its body. Burgundy with tan interior and 64k miles. The car runs and drives excellent but would benefit from minor cosmetics at this point. An absolute bargain and quite a rare find with very few left around. A very straight and honest car. This LHD James Young Phantom V is a wonderfully original and incredibly collectible piece of Rolls-Royce history. Not to be missed by any enthusiast of the marque. One of only 100 LHD Phantom V James Young cars ever built Wearing rare and attractive caning along its bodyMechanically strongA wonderfully original exampleRare, desirable, and highly collectible Rolls-RoycePrice: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door