200 E Cypress St
Engine: 1964 427 center oiler Camshaft: Crower 579 - 593 Lift, 300-310 Duration Solid Lifter Pistons: Ross Forged 11-1 Compression Heads: Edelbrock Medium riser 219, 166 Manley valves with Harland Sharp Roller Rockers Ignition: Mallory unilite with hyfire IV Rev Limiter box Carburetion: 2-600 CFM Holleys on a Ford medium riser intake manifold Exhaust: Crites competition headers with 2 1/2 Flowmaster mufflers Transmission: 4 speed top loader with centerforce clutch Rearend: Ford 9 with 3:70 gears Interior: Custom tweed and naugahyde Paint: PPG Pearl yellow base coat, Pearl coat, Clear coat, Custom flames and stripping Air condition. Cut outs. Much more Runs and Drives Great.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door