1963 Buick Special Convertible. Rare!! The car has an all aluminum 215 Buick V8 engine With less than 1000 miles on it. ( the only pieces on the engine that were steel from the factory we the valve covers and oil pan) Edelbrock intake manifold and carb. This one has a custom made aluminum oil pan and Offenhouser aluminum valve covers made with the custom license plate BADUGLY built right in The engine and transmission are all polished aluminum Custom Ron Mangus black and red interior valued at over $8000 Custom made wheels and spare by Chip Foose Front wheel disk brakes Custom made headers and exhaust system by Chads Custom Headers and coated by Jet Hot Header Coating Custom Kenwood Stereo with sub woofers and large amp.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door