PRICE REDUCED FROM $109,900!
*283CI V8 #'s matching 270hp
*Dual Quad Carberators
*3.55 Ratio Positraction
*4 speed manual transmission
*High Lift Cam
*Convertible top(Jewel Blue) w/ optional hartdop (white)
*Bucket seats w/ console
*American Classic White wall tires
*Factory wheels w/ caps
*Aluminum Arrison radiator
*Working air vent
*Everything works- All gauges, turn signals, wipers..etc
Built St. Louis in May 1961
VIN/Serial # 108675110021
1 of 3,368 Two Tone cars
1 of 385 White/Silver
1 of 1,331 Jewel Blue interior
Beautiful example of a 61 Corvette. This car has won tons of awards since its restoration back in 2011. Has been used at the Autorama for Maguire's and Summit Racing display car. Only a few very small blemishes can be found on this show winner. No expense sparred restoration. Not many cars are restored to this quality and attention to detail.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door