This 1933 Chevrolet Master Deluxe frame off restoration is even more stunning in person. It is powered by a Vortec 350 Chevy engine with a new 700R4 automatic transmission. It has a vete water pump (short) serpentine, march polished pulleys and brackets, electric fan 16' puller adjustable, Walker radiator made to fit 33' Chevy grill shell with polished overflow, Delco alternator 140 amp one wire polished, Eldelbrock manifold with 600cfm Holley carb, Mallory unilite distributor with 8 mm wires, Headman headers with Flowmaster mufflers. Also equipped with a Lokar floor shifter with floor indicator, polished and braided Lokar dipstick, and polished Lokar emergency brake handle. The Chassis frame is 33' Chevy boxed - 110' wheel base and front cross member from Fatman. This is a very smooth and straight 1933 Chevy. The interior is equipped with bucket brown and black leather seats. A few other new features include the Painthouse Texas paint, Vintage Air and heat, and so much more. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door