Theiss Motorsports Classics and Customs is proud to present this 1933 Chevrolet Master Deluxe. Powered by a Vortec 350 Chevy engine with a 700R4 automatic transmission.- Vete water pump (short) serpentine- March polished pulleys and brackets- Electric fan 16' puller adjustable- Walker radiator made to fit 33' Chevy grill shell- Delco alternator 140 amp one wire polish- Edelbrock manifold with 600 cfm Holley carb- Mallory unilite distributor with 8mm wires- Headman headers- Flowmaster mufflers- Lokar floor shifter - Lokar polished dipstick- Lokar polished emergency brake handle- 33' Chevy boxed 110' wheel base- Front cross member from Fatman- Painthouse Texas paint- Vintage Air and heatFor more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door