GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1986 BMW 325 for sale. The 325 sports the famous 2.7 inline 6 that produces 169hp and can hit 60mph in 8 seconds with a 135mph top speed. It is mated to a smooth and responsive 4-speed automatic. While not as cool as a manual, the automatic is very well behaved and much better than contemporary autos.
This example is finished in a wonderful deep maroon color over an exceptionally clean tan cloth interior. The dashboard and center console are black creating a beautiful and crisp contrast that complements the look of the car well. Overall this car is extremely clean and in great condition inside and out.
Being a BMW this car was on the front of the technology and safety standards of its day. This car features a real-time MPG gauge on the dash along with anti-lock brakes. There are also power windows, power locks, air conditioning, manual tilt sunroof, among many other options. This car comes with the factory 14 inch BBS rims that look amazing.
BMWs are known for being solid cars that can run forever. With just over 125,000 miles this car still drives and runs amazing and is ready to continue its life on the road. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door