GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The 1957 Chevrolet needs no introduction as it is an Iconic post war American classic in addition probably the most famous of the tri-five Chevys out there. Add a convertible to the lineup as well as some pretty intense modifications and you have yourself one insane ride. Although the power plant is a small block, do not let that fool you this engine is mean. It is loud. And it performs. This is set up on a full race car frame, suspension and brakes. It is finished in gorgeous high end paint with a hartz cloth black convertible top to finish it off. The interior is completely custom with upgraded gauges as you can see. This car speaks for itself. You should come hear this car but be prepared to be awed. The cars build started back in the early 2000's but took a while to be finished. Everything is new with having traveled less than 500 miles since the restoration and customization. This is a must see to appreciate and evaluate for yourself.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door