702 N 1st St.
Check out this 1 owner 1979 Datsun 280ZX Coupe powered by its original 6 cylinder engine mated to its 5 speed manual transmission with a brand new clutch. It comes equipped with power steering AM Fm factory Cassette power front disc brakes aluminum radiator tachometer gauges rear window louvers and is riding on its original rims with RWL tires. This super solid 280Z has been repainted once back to its original two tone brown color. Its interior appears to be 100 percent original and is in excellent condition from front to back. Not to many 1 owner Low mileage 280 Z's out there for sale especially not this nice. This Car runs and drives great and is ready to jump in and enjoy! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door