702 N 1st St.
This is a must see!! This 1993 limited edition Eddie Bauer Bronco is a true beauty. It's two tone Blue and Tan paint complement each other nicely and are gorgeously layed out over an extremely solid body. The inside of this Limited Edition Bronco is just as nice as the outside. It's tan cloth seats are both stylish and comfortable. The Bronco is equipped with an upgraded AM FM AUX radio as well as power steering power brakes and cruise control. Personally I believe that the best thing about this Eddie Bauer Bronco it's versatility with working 4 wheel drive and a removable hard top. This Bronco is the perfect choice whether you are on the west coast or the rocky mountains this Bronco will get the job done. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door