Are you looking for an original Bronco that has just been restored? Look no further, this beautiful 1973 Ford Bronco was just completely redone in 2018. A two tone red and white paint job gives this truck that eye catching look while cruising down the highway. This truck is equipped with a small block Ford 302 Ci motor with a 3-speed manual transmission on the column. The interior was redone with all new rhino line installed on the floor inside. New leather seats were installed in the front and the rear. A new retro sound has been installed, all it will take is hooking up your own speakers to jam to your favorite tunes. Vintage Air was installed to keep you cool during those hot Texas summer months. This is a very nice bronco that you do not want to miss out on. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door