GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
We are pleased to present this 1926 Ford Model T for purchase. According to the owner, it is Canadian built, making it a 4 door Touring, rather than a 3 door. The automobile that changed the world and the one that elementary school children learn about, the Model T is the first affordable vehicle that opened travel to the middle class. It was the result of several innovations including the assembly line. By 1914, the assembly process for the Model T only took 93 minutes. It was so successful, Ford did not advertise between 1917 & 1923.
This very solid example is finished in green over black fenders. The interior is in excellent condition, the map light is even functional. It has been owned by the same owner for the last 12 years. The car rides on 4.50-7.75-21 inch wheels and tires. The wood spokes appear to be in good condition. The car runs on both magneto and battery. The car has leather spring wrap protectors.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door