GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Production of the MGB began in October 1962 just after the production of the MGA had ceased. Though often referred to as a roadster, the MGB had roll up windows, outside door handles and vent wings. A Mark II version was added in 1967, and the car stayed in production until 1980, becoming one of the most successful British sports cars of all time, with a total of over 300,000 cars being exported to the U.S. alone.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this low mile 1980 MG MGB Roadster for your consideration. The car is beautiful in every aspect. The white paint shows well for its age and has a shine to it. Mechanically, this car is up to par and ready to go. According to the owner, the engine was rebuilt 4,000 miles ago and the clutch was replaced at the same time. The car has overdrive as well. The car rides on new tires mounted on factory wheels. The car was purchased by its current owner in 2009(and had been in storage since 1993) and has been given a new interior at the time of purchase. The seats are even heated! The car has gently been driven since is restoration.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door