AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1979 Chevrolet Corvette (West Grove, Pa) $29,900 obo Thoroughly restored and hot-rodded 1979 Corvette. I'm selling this car for my uncle who has had me do maintence over the past year and has decided he is ready to sell the car. The restoration involved full disassembly, sandblasting the chassis and using automotive grade paint on all parts of the car. Chassis was sprayed with a graphite metallic base/clear and body was sprayed with Z06 Corvette Zinc Yellow 84433. Engine specs: 383 Cu, Custom Comp Roller cam (have card), 7/16 stud girdle, Clevite H series main/rod bearings, Moly rings, Comp 10* retainers,Stainless Manley valves 2.050/1.60, Pro Topline iron heads, Bronze guides, Comp valve job, Bowl porting, Scorpion Roller rocker arms, 4130 push rods, Howard 4340 rods, Howards Crank, Cloyes Double Roller, Melling Hi-vol pump, JE forged gas ported pistons, 10.5-1 Compression ratio, Torque Plate honed, Milodon Pan, MSD Pro Billet Distributer, Polished intake, Polished Fabricated valve covers, Pro Form Series 750 CFM double pumper NO CHOKE, Billet serpentine belt system. Trans/rear axle: 3.73 geared limited slip, Tremec TKO 5 speed. Suspension/Brakes: GM dual port master cylinder with Hydra-Tec Hydroboost brake assist, Factory 4 wheel disc brake calipers, Slotted rotors, Drag vette rear suspension upgrade, Fiberglass mono leaf. Give our friend Charlie a call at 610-547
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door