1971 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUPSUPER SHARP CUSTOM BUILT FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING TILT STEERING COLUMN BEAUTIFUL MIRROR FINISH TUXEDO BLACK PAINT NEW GRILL AND OUTER GRILL SHELL NEW CHROME MOLDINGS & BUMPERS HOUNDSTOOTH INTERIOR IS STUNNING CHROME AMERICAN RACING WHEELS NEW TIRES AND SO MUCH MORE THIS TRUCK WAS BUILT IN 2019 AND WAS SHORTENED FROM A 127 INCH TO 115 INCH WHEELBASE BY A PROFESSIONAL C10 SHEET METAL SHOP WITH A TRUE Z-WELDED FRAME
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door