GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Ventura was first introduced for 1960 as a new higher priced example of the Pontiac's standard full size B-Body model which was shared with the Catalina. This model began with great options like the four-door vista sedan and the two-door hardtop and had a very unique exterior including the deluxe wheel covers, sport steering wheel and even a tri-tone seats.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present for your consideration this 1972 Pontiac Ventura for your consideration. It is finished in blue metallic over a black interior. The body is straight and is very solid. The chrome polishes to a shine and accents the car well. It is powered by a 327 v8 paired with a column shift automatic transmission. The car rides on Cragar wheels. It also has power brakes and power steering. The car runs and handles very well and is ready to go for its next ownership.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door