200 E Cypress St
This car is in immaculate condition. It is an original steel body. Complete restoration at no expense spared. 454 V8 with a 700R4 automatic overdrive trans. Polished aluminum Winters intake manifold, Tri power Carburetor setup, Polished Biller air cleaners and valve covers. Edelbrock performer RPM aluminum heads, Electronic Ignition with Mallory distributor, Shorty Headers, TIG welded and fully polished stainless steel exhaust system, Edelbrock RPM series tru-flow mufflers, Aluminum radiator, 4 wheel disc brakes, Mustang II front suspension, power rack and pinion steering, Chrome tubular upper and lower control arms, Polished adjustable coilovers on all 4 corners, Custom Ford 9 inch axle housing, 3.50 axle gears with posi differential. runs and drives excellent.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door