1970 Chevrolet El Camino Built 350 Small Block Over $31,000 invested. Fresh 350 small block came with professional built 350 turbo transmission with a 3000 stall converter, Comp cam, World Heads, headers ceramic coated inside and out, high volume oil pump, steel crank, 4 bolt main, AGI ignition, roller rockers, hydraulic lifters, flat top pistons, high volume water pump and racing fan New items added: Magnaflow's and new tail pipes, Goodrich TA radials tires, 13' front disk and rear drum, P/B vacuum booster, Front and rear springs, Front shocks and rear air shocks, Center link, Idler arm, Tie rod ends, Upper and lower ball joints, Steering wheel, Battery cables, Electric fuel pump, Electric vacuum booster, Brake booster, Holly 770 Street Avenger & 2' riser, Starter, Power steering pump, Fuel sending unit, 3/8' fuel line, Chrome fan shroud, Radiator flush and hoses, Transmission flush and tune, Alternator. New in the interior: Headliner Dome light, Door panels, Rear view mirror, Carpet and sound deadener, Tachometer, Gauges, Bluetooth stereo speakers front/rear, Dash pad, Bucket seats, Center console ,Windshield, Side door glass, Window felt, New on exterior: Side mirrors, Grill, Headlight bezels, Rear quarters, Rocker panels, Front and rear bumper, New badges, 3 coats primer, 4 coats ultrasonic blue mica, 3 clear coats. This El Camino is excellent for daily driver, cruises and is very quick. This is a car you will enjoy for years.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door