Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS Convertible Festival Pace Car that rarely presents for sale outside well known higher end auction venues. Most true Festival Pace Cars reside largely in museums and private collections. This is believed to be one of the top 1967 Festival Pace Cars in the country. It is important to note that unlike many other restored cars or replicas, THIS car has been very carefully preserved and restored using all OEM/NOS GM parts literally down to the nuts/bolts hardware for a TRUE all GM restoration save for safety-related items. There were approximately 100 Pace Cars manufactured in 1967. Of these 43 were Festival Pace Cars that actually circled the Indy track. . Affirming the paint code specific only to Festival Pace Cars, the ID Plate confirms the paint code to be '01' making it one of the select factory original clear-coat cars. 55k Actual Miles. Unlike many other well intended restorations, the details of this restoration include a Pace Car factory decal correctly situated partially into the pinstripe matching the placement of the decal on the #1 Pace Car. Very few cars meet this discerning restoration detail. This Festival car is equipped with: White exterior/blue bumblebee stripe/white top/blue interior Chevrolet 350 V8/295 hp Powerglide 2 speed Transmission AM radio Power steering Power brakes Deluxe seatbelts Non-Tinted windshield No AC -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door