Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1934 Bentley 3 1/2 Litre Drophead Coupe: All aluminum coachwork by Park Ward This absolutely wonderful 1934 Bentley 3 1/2 Litre Drophead Coupe RHD with all aluminum coachwork by Park Ward has been in Southern California and the dry southwest since 1961. Maroon with black interior, the older restoration is still very presentable. Excellent leather, carpets, brightwork, and wood. Excellent body with no sagging in the doors. The doors open and close like a brand new car. The underside is also extremely clean. It starts easily, shifts, and drives wonderfully just like a Derby Bentley should. Light, fast, and irresistibly charming, this Bentley is as much of a joy to drive as it is to look at. Chassis # B114CRPrice: $165,000
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door