Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
The only one known to exist for sale! this 1957 Harley-Davidson FLH Duoglide Elvis Presley recreation . just finished a professional correct to detail in every way the 1957 FLH that Elvis Presley bought when first famous in 1957 tons of pictures of Elvis on his bike this bike was 3 serial numbers away from the one Elvis bought which was destroyed by his friends George Klein in 1962. this bike has been converted to 12v and has 4 test miles on the rust and bolt restoration. would make a great addition to any Elvis Musuem or to any collector. runs drive and shifts like new no issues or problems. do not miss this chance to own a piece of American history and ride like the KING! Call us 941-355-1955 for complete detailer we can ship this bike world wide door to door no problem.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door