Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1968 Chrysler Newport/300 convertible in excellent condition. This car was completely restored by a father/son team. It was repainted in a racing pink/gray color. The interior is in good shape. The top works very well. It's an excellent running car. The engine was replaced by a 1972 police car engine that was one week old when it was totaled. They took the engine and put it in this car. There is probably less than 1000 miles on the new engine. It runs strong and it sounds good. Everything works on the car except the latch is missing on the glove compartment.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door