1950 Chevrolet Custom Hot Rod. Super dependable hot rod on an s10 chassis. So you have modern power steering, power brakes and suspension. All new glass, window felts and rubbers. New wiring harness , new digital gauges, new wheels and tires, new aluminum radiator. 350 Chevy v8 engine and th400 transmission automatic. Great easy to drive truck very solid body and cool Patina. Ride height is static right now but very easy to bag since it's on an s10 chassis.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door