Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1961 Maserati 3500 GT Spyder by Vignale with Matching Numbers: Factory Carbureted with 5-Speed and Disc BrakesThis 1961 Maserati 3500 GT Vignale Spyder is a gorgeous matching numbers example and an extremely desirable factory carbureted car with 5-speed and disc brakes. Silver with red leather interior and Borrani wheels. A high quality driver offered with its Factory Build Sheet and Maserati Classiche Certificate. The car runs and drives excellent and is incredibly attractive with nice paintwork, chromework, and leather interior. An excellent example of Maseratis first successful venture into the mainstream market of luxury sports cars, this is a refreshing alternative to the Ferraris of the period and bound to draw attention wherever it is shown.One of only 242 Vignale spyders builtIncludes Maserati Certificate Originally Fitted with Borrani Wire Wheels, ZF 5-Speed, and Disc BrakesMatching Numbers example $629,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door