MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Stock#231) -454 BIG BLOCK V8 GM ENGINE -TH350 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION -10 BOLT REAR END-3:53 GEAR RATIO -NICE DRIVER QUALITY BLACK PAINT -GREAT MIRROR LIKE REFLECTION -NICE BLACK INTERIOR IN VGC -BUCKET SEATS WITH CENTER CONSOLE -MONTE HAS TILT WHEEL OPTION -SS GAUGE PACKAGE CLUSTER -SS BLACK STEERING WHEEL -CARPET/DASH/HEADLINER/PANELS VGC -POWER STEERING & POWER DISC BRAKES -TRIPLE GAUGE PACKAGE INSTALLED -CHROME BUMPERS/EMBLEMS/TRIM IN VGC -RALLY FACTORY WHEELS WITH RADIAL TA TIRES -CAR IS DUAL EXHAUST-SOUNDS GREAT -FACTORY ORIGINAL RADIO -UPGRADED WITH A SET OF HEADERS -UPGRADED TO ALUMINUM INTAKE -NEWER HOSES UNDER HOOD -ENGINE COMPARTMENT CLEAN AND PRESENTABLE -SEATBELTS ARE ALL INTACT FRONT/BACK -VERY CLEAN AND DRY UNDERNEATH -CALIFORNIA TITLE CLEAN AND CLEAR -ODOMETER READS 94,078 MILES -REPLACEMENT 454 ENGINE BELIEVED LESS THAN 5000 MILES -NOT A REAL SS Check out over 80 photos and also Watch my 26 minute Video! Buy with Confidence These are some additional items available for this car prices include Parts and Labor -Air conditioning unit $1600.00 -Bluetooth Radio with 4 Speakers $750.00 •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$467.24 to $511.84 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car has been wet sanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door