Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is better than new after being completely restored in 2015. The driveline, interior, front subframe, glass, chrome, etc were all removed during the restoration process and then carefully re-assembled with the rebuilt numbers matching engine with an Edelbrock E-Street Power package, a modern 700R4 four speed automatic transmission with overdrive, MSD ignition, B&M shifter, powder coated exhaust headers, 373 Richmond rear gear with Positraction, 4 wheel power Wilwood disc brakes, re-chromed original bumpers, all new interior including leather seats, tubular front A arm suspension with Hotchkis suspension front & rear, and extra large capacity Griffith aluminum radiator.
The original color "Placid Gold" was carefully reapplied after a bare metal preparation.
This Camaro has the very best of old and new, it is a real SS with the original rebuilt engine which is all complimented by up to date Vintage AC, automatic transmission, for wheel disc brakes.
Receipts and photos of the restoration process are also included.
This is a stunning and reliable car that has been very well maintained and shows pride of ownership. It is easy to operate and drive and a real head turner!
This vehicle is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door