20950 Rogers Drive
WOW! retro looking 1986 Zimmer Quick Silver. We got one and it is a real looker! Zimmer Motorcars Corporation was a hand-built manufacture of neo-classic automobiles. This model was known as the Quick Silver. Based off of the Pontiac Fiero platform and it is fun and sporty to drive This Zimmer Quick Silver for sale is powered by a 2.8L 6-cylinder engine with a smooth shifting automatic transmission. Equipped with factory air conditioning, power steering, and power brakes.
Only built from 1984 to 1988, the Quick Silvers are one of the rarest Zimmers of all! The car says "class" all the way with large chrome bumpers and pop up headlights. The beautiful red exterior is set-off by the chrome wheels and big wide tires. It is hard NOT to get looks while driving this car. The interior is equipped with warm ivory leather bucket seats. The rest of the interior has a ton of leather and English wood accents. This 86 Zimmer is perfect for anyone wanting a very special car for their collection or for driving daily with all the creature comforts of a modern car. Just be careful, you will undoubtedly get a ton of looks and questions.
*Built from 1984-1988 on a Pontiac Fiero Platform
*47,525 miles since new
*2.8L/140 HP V-6 engine
*Rack and pinion steering
*Red with Tan leather interior
*Grant GT steering wheel
*Power windows and locks
*Bright 5-spoke wheels
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door