Classic Car Deals
1953 MGTD Replica HOLY GRAIL Found in pole barn after sitting 34 years. From what I was told the gentleman built it and drove it a couple of times and passed away. I bought it at a barn sale to make sure this car got the life it deserves. You will be the second owner because I won\'t put it on the road. I bought it to fix it and sell it or trade it. This car is like new being 34 years old. 692 original miles. You have to see it to believe it. Unfortunately gas was left inside when owner passed I am putting new brake cylinders on. Rebuilt carp. And fuel pump with clean gas line and tank. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door