702 N 1st St.
Check out this Beautiful 1966 Chevy El Camino powered by a smooth running 502 Big Block with Aluminum heads. This Show quality Muscle car comes equipped with a 4 speed transmission tonneau cover Dakota digital dash CCP2"" drop 4 link rear suspension original bill of sale protect-o- plate dual exhaust power front disc brakes and is riding on a set of chrome 18"" American racing torque thrust rims. This restoration was done years ago and is still ready to pop into your next classic car show and win a trophy! Its two tone Dark red/Silver paint is beautifully laid out over a laser straight and solid western body. Its chrome on the outside and under the hood looks great. Its black original bench seat interior has also been restored and looks great. Best of all this El Camino has a ton of power and handles the road great and is guaranteed to put a smile on your face! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door