Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1934 Ford Roadster with real Henry Ford steel body. Our roadster is finished in beautiful Vintage Burgundy metallic paint accented by a clean Tan interior. It is still powered by none other than a correct 221CI Flathead V8 engine mated to a 3 speed manual transmission. It is impressive to see a car like this that has not been cut up or heavily modified into a street rod. This is a nice honest car and features proper straw colored 16in V8 wire wheels wrapped in whitewall bias ply tires, 40 Ford steering wheel, Stuart Warner gauges, and an electric fan to keep things nice and cool. Our Ford has nice paint and great chrome so it is sure to turn heads wherever you take it. The undercarriage is extremely clean and the car drives out great thanks in part to a new battery and electric fuel pump. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door