Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1938 Buick Special Convertible. This is one beautiful Arizona car and has had the same owner for the last 13 years..!! Loaded with options including a late model Buick 455 motor, Turbo 400 transmission, Cold AC, Stock frame with Camaro sub frame, Front disc brakes, Ford 9 rear end with 3.55 rear gears, Leather interior, Vintage looking late model gauges, AND MORE..!! Please don't hesitate to call or text anytime with questions or offers..!! 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door