Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1987 Ford Mustang GT Convertible. Finished in striking Candy Apple Red Metallic paint accented by a Black soft top and a clean Black/Gray two tone interior. As you would expect, this GT is powered by a correct 5.0L V8 engine mated to a smooth shifting 5 speed manual transmission. Our fox body is well equipped and features power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, power top, billet shift knob, Kenwood CD Stereo with Aux input to connect your devices, BBK throttle body spacer, aftermarket dual exhaust, and completing the look are a set of sweet black Cobra R style wheels with machined face wrapped in radial low profile tires. This Mustang generation is one of the fastest climbing and hottest selling classic cars as of late. They are one of the most searched for vintage vehicles as of late. Do not miss an opportunity to own such an iconic car while the prices are still affordable. This GT convertible is friendly on the budget and is a ton of car for the money. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door