East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#118 1980 Model A Shay Super Deluxe / 1929 Ford Model A
Approximately 5000 units built out of the 10,000 scheduled to be built. Less than 14,000 miles on car.
Yellow paint with Black fenders on a fiberglass body & fenders, splash aprons, black vinyl top, rumble seat, trunk on rear, wire spoke rims with white wall tires, cowl lamps, wind wings, running board step plates all to look authentic. Pinto IFS, Step plate on rear fender to get in the rumble seat. Dual side mounts, new tires and balanced. Eye Catcher!
Black interior, bench seat, seat belts, Automatic in the floor, updates instruments, wiring redone, interior has been replaced. Looks good inside.
The engine is a Pinto 2.3 4 cylinder 60 cubic inch overhead cam, 3-speed Automatic, 7.5 inch rear end, rack & pinion steering, front disc brakes, new brakes, master cylinder and system flushed, gas lines replaced and fuel pump, transmission flushed and replaced fluid and gaskets, engine tuned. The steering suspension and brake have been inspected. Runs great and handles good! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door