Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400
When GM introduced the F body in 1967 the Chevy Camaro got all the fanfare because it sold more than it's cousin the Firebird. But for anyone who knew how to navigate the order form you could get all the performance of a similar Chevy but with the upgraded trim that Pontiac offered in the day. This particular Firebird is powered by a legendary 400 CID big block. Being a restored it is not 100% original but you will not find a nicer driver for this kind of money. Take this chance to enjoy this superb running solid California built Firebird at a fraction of the cost of restoration.
Rebuilt NOM 400V8 with dress up kit
Strong Turbo 400 Automatic with correct floor shifter and full length center console
Solid 10 bolt rear end with 3.55 gears
Variable Ratio Power Steering
Power Front Disc Brakes and rear drum
Factory AM/FM Radio in the dash( non-working)
Three Spoke factory Steering Wheel
Newer Performance tuned dual Exhaust starting with headers, H pipe, and flowmaster style mufflers with a Great Note
Factory Correct Twin Scoop Hood
Finished in Fabulous Raven Black Clear Coat
Immaculate Black Bucket Seats and matching rear seat
Dual Chrome outside Rearview Mirrors and correct seat belts up front
Rock Solid Trunk with Mat, matching new Firestone redline spare and new jack
Newer Firestone F70-15 Redline bias ply tires /li>
New 15 inch Pontiac Rally II Wheels, center caps, trim rings and lug nuts
Detailed Engine Bay to Show Quality
This is an Extremely nice car Top to Bottom and Front to Back
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door