20950 Rogers Drive
This '61 red beauty is equipped with a 413 CID V-8 with Ram Induction Dual Carter 4 bbl Carburetors mated to a three speed automatic Push Button Torqueflite transmission. The 300G was built to be a lavish car, appointed with cream leather swivel buckets seats in the front and standard bucket seats in the back. This Mopar's interior was built to be luxurious while under the hood the Wedge head V8 made this car perform like a sports car. In the early 1960's if you have a 300G, people knew you were a person with fine motoring tastes. Come and see why the 300G is still considered one of Chrysler's finest!
*1 of 1,280 300G Coupes Produced
*413/375 HP V-8 Engine
*Pushbutton Automatic Transmission
*Mardi Gras Red with Tan Leather Interior
*Swivel Bucket Seats
*Wide Whitewall Tires
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door