Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is very pleased to offer you this amazing 1976 Porsche 911 S Targa. This Porsche has had a complete restoration several years ago and looks stunning.. Every nut and bolt has be redone or refinished. Features and Options: * Completely Rebuilt 2.7 Litre * Capacitive Discharge Ignition * 4 Wheel Vented Disc Brakes * Front Spoiler * Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars * Tinted Glass all way Around * Outside Power Mirror * Front Wheel Independent Suspension * Transistorized Tachometer * Quartz Clock * Electronically Controlled Speedometer * Rack and Pinion Steering * Reclining Bucket Seats * Cut Pile Carpeting This 911-S Porsche went through a very intensive restoration. It runs and drives as good as it looks. There is Documentation from the factory on this 911. Please view all of the photos. If you have any questions please contact me... Thank you, Danny 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door