Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1957 Bel Air 210 Post is a recent frame off restoration with just 1,300 break-in miles. Power is supplied by a GM Performance Crate 350 with front runner set up backed by a 700 R4 transmission with trans cooler, Sanderson headers, and Be Cool radiator. 100% original sheet metal with 90% original chrome and stainless completely redone. Deep mirror finish two stage red paint with classic chrome side inserts, and smoke glass gives her that trick tri five just done right look we all crave. Dynamatted for sound, all new wiring, all new rebuilt rear end with 3:73 gears, drop spindles, power disc brakes up front drum in the rear. Inside find a clean custom
Ciadela Interior with Classic Instruments Gauges, 15 inch steering wheel, power steering, and ice cold air conditioning. All this cool sits on American Racing Hopsters that finish her off just like you’d want her. We know these guys and somebody’s going to get a tri five that everybody’s gonna want to own. Offered at $84,500 OBO, and worth every dang dime.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1935 Ford Pick Up PROJECT Great Patina Runs/Drives
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door