GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1968 MG MGB Roadster for purchase. The purity of driving a 2-seat British Roadster is an addictive experience. MG couldn't produce enough of these to keep up with demand. The successor of the MGA was quicker, had a softer ride, and had great style.
The car has spent its entire life in California since new and was brought to Michigan just last year, leaving it a very solid and honest example. It is believed to retain its original 1.8L engine that runs excellent and is paired to a 4 speed manual transmission. It has a new head gasket and radiator. Other highlights include a roll bar, nice soft top, AM/FM/Cassette player and spare tire.
The white exterior shows well and the chrome polishes to a shine. The interior is neat and tidy. The black seats are accented well with white piping. This is a great, affordable sports car and is ready for the new owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door