East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#136 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Painted a beautiful Green with Tan vinyl top like new, drivers outside mirror, door handles are good, drip rail molding like new, Rocker Panel moldings are good, front & rear bumpers are good, grill is good, window trim is good, glass is good, tail lights good, head lights good, emblems are good, Rally rims, trim rings, center caps like new, Goodyear Wrangler white letter tires are like new. Real eye catcher.
Original green interior on a bench seat is good. Dark Green carpet like new. The black dash cap is new, door panels good, carbon fiber dash cluster, Tach mounted in dash, 3-Post steering wheel wrapped in black rubber, newer kick panels black with speakers, JVC stereo, I-pod, Pandora, Factory A/C & Heat, Automatic on column, factory seat belts front & rear, remote drivers mirror, package tray like new with dual speakers. Looks good inside. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
Powered by the original engine; 350 hooked to a 350 transmission, factory original intake and 4-barrel carb, factory air cleaner, factory A/C & Heat, power front disc brakes, 10-bolt rear end with drum brakes, power steering, new dual exhaust with chrome tips. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door