Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1951 AC 2-Litre Drophead This incredibly rare 1951 AC 2-Litre Drophead is quite an exciting find. Yellow with black interior and just out of long-term ownership and storage. An excellent original car that's ready for cosmetic attention and servicing as it's been sitting for several years. It's not currently running but the motor turns freely. An overall straight, solid, and honest example with good panel and door fit. A very hard to find car that's increasingly collectible with each passing day.Price: $29,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door