AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1978 Oldsmobile Toronado (Corinth, KY) $5,000 Changes to the 1978 Toronado were few. There was a handsome new vertical-bar grille and an AM/FM stereo radio was now standard equipment. A slight cut in engine compression shaded horsepower back to 190 and torque to 325 pound-feet. Despite the virtual sameness, base prices shot up -- by nearly $1000 on the XS. Meanwhile, demand was down by more than 9000 units in what would be the final year for the big Toro. Its turn for downsizing had come and an all-new Toronado, riding an eight-inch-shorter wheelbase and weighing nearly 1000 pounds less, was about to pull Oldsmobile's personal-luxury coupe into the years of its most consistent success. Even with eight years' worth of changes to its exterior styling, interior appointments, and drivetrain, there was no mistaking a 1978 Toronado as a member of the second generation of Oldsmobile's front-wheel-drive personal-luxury coupe. As it turned out, '78 would mark the last time the imposing 'Toro' would ever be this big. This is coming out of a high end collector's estate, and there are several others to choose from. Extra parts are available. Please give our friend Nick a call at 859-866-5319
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door