East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#104 1972 Chevy Nova SS Clone
Street Legal Car
Newer Burgundy paint with new door and Rocker panels. Floor pans, windshield, Cowl Induction fiberglass hood are all new. The emblems are like new as well as the driver side outside mirror. Front rear bumpers are like new, taillights like new with Blue dots, new head lights, grill is good, window trim is good. Polished Weld rims front and Billet Specialties on rear are new. New tires, rubber and felt are new, battery relocated to trunk, fuel cell in trunk. Sits and looks good. $40,000 invested.
Black bucket seats, roll bar, 6-point belts, fire extinguisher, new black carpet, padded dash like new, B&M shifter, new Pioneer AM/FM/CD/Sirius XM radio, Realistic speakers mounted in package tray, new headliner, sun visors are good. The kick panels are good, door panels good, 4-point leather wrapped black aluminum steering wheel, custom made gauge cluster mounted in the floor with Autometer gauges on black face. Water-oil-volts-fuel. Autometer Tach mounted on dash. Looks good inside.
Rebuilt 427 engine stroked & bored to 496 cubic inch with 800 HP. Turbo 400 Automatic transmission. Bevel headed pistons, aluminum heads, aluminum intake, Holley 1050 Dominator Racing carb, headers, Billet Chevy logo valve covers, Billet water neck, chrome oil breather, chrome oil dip stick. Serpentine belt system, aluminum radiator, dual electric fans, power steering, chrome air cleaner, Billet overflow tank, fender well high gloss black. Firewall painted to match car and smooth. Dual exhaust, 9" Ford rear end with 4:56 gears. Runs good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door