Classic Car Deals
1951 Chevrolet Deluxe it is a nice car to start with but it isn't a driver. It is missing the front seat and radiator, it has a stock type 216/235 C.I. straight six cylinder with the 3 speed manual trans and original rear end in the car. have never tried to start this motor unknown condition or how it would run. It has some small rust holes in the drivers side floor and some in the passenger side floor also, would replace both of them with new patch panels instead of trying to weld them up or patch them. have a complete oil pan to intake manifold used 1976 350 C.I. 3/4 ton 350 truck motor and a low mileage 1991 700R4 automatic trans. and converter as well as new Ohio Crankshaft CO. forged steel 3. 75 stroke crankshaft that will go with the car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door