*355 CI V8
*Edelbrock Aluminum heads
*Edelbrock performer RPM aluminum intake
*Holley dual feed carburetor
*K&N air cleaner
*MSD ignition with adjustable timing control,
*Turbo 350 Automatic w/ mild stall converter
*Scat crank, Comp Cams roller rockers, 10 bolt rear end w/ Richmond gears,
*Be Cool aluminum radiator w/ trans cooler added
*Pro Bear's rear axle
*Hi torque mini starter
*Hurst line lock & electric cut outs
*Dual exhaust w/ flowmaster mufflers
*17" Crager SS wheels w/ Radial tires
*Black bucket seats w/ console and clock
Fully restored with build photos and receipts. This gorgeous 12 second show & go Chevelle. New Chrome and trim. Base coat/clear coat paint in stunning Marina Blue.
GM Canadian documented car.
763- Black interior
Born March 18th, 1966
283 CID V8
A02 Glass tinted windshield
A51 Sports Equipment option
M35 Powerglide transmission
P01 Wheel trim cover
A51 Sports Equipment option - Strato bucket front seats, all vinyl trim, center console, electric clock, Malibu SS nameplate, ribbed rocker panel molding and rear quarter lower molding, wheel trim discs.
Call Showdown Motors for more details 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door