1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, we say the pictures tell it all. Please let them all load, (there are over 130) to see the great condition of this classic 57 Chevy. Professionally rotisserie restored from top to bottom, completed in 2009 and driven only 3,000 since, this Bel Air was finished with the best of everything. The engine is the original rebuilt 283 Powerpack V-8 with power running through a 3-speed manual transmission with overdrive. The car has a show quality repaint in the original India Ivory/Tropical Turquois and it is absolutely beautiful. The interior has been redone with the correct materials. All lights, signals, heater, gauges, radio, wipers, windows are fully operational. What follows are the important details; Vin # VC57S231871 Data Plate STYLE 57-1037D BODY S11692 TRIM 673 PAINT 811D Engine Stamp F130EC Radiator Code R 106 E 57 313344 Distributor Tag 1110890 Delco Remy 7A7 283 Powerpack V-8 Engine 3-Speed Manual Transmission with Overdrive 4.11 Rear The car rides, handles and looks terrific, probably better than when new. It has been serviced, detailed and is now ready for a new owner. Included in the sale will be complete photo documentation of the restoration from start to finish, some receipts for work done, some spare parts and a custom car cover. This car is 59 years old and not perfect.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door