AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1935 Ford Slantback (Lawton, OK) $44,900 reduced to 39,900obo You are looking at one of the premier All-steel Slantbacks on the market. The Black Cherry exterior is absolutely stunning and its sure to grab attention whether you're cruising down the road or pulling into the grass at a show. The black cherry exterior slides inside to a beautiful black leather interior with red piping. This car needs nothing it truly is a show'n go. Powered by a 350 cu v8 and a 700R automatic transmission, this vehicle has only 12k on the restoration so you will have performance and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/L, P/W, a top of the line new radio, A/c, Heat, chrome engine accessories and new tires. This vehicle has no rust whatsoever and its fully functional, it needs nothing. This Ford has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. All records and receipts are available upon request. The owner is already being flexible on his price however he is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Roger a call at 580-492-5744 or 580-574-2134
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door