*Edelbrock aluminum intake
*Edelbrock 4bbl carb w/ electric choke
*15" Factory Rally wheels
*Falcon white letter tires 31.5 x 10.5
*Front power disc brakes
*Cool faux patina exterior look
*Step side bed
*Replaced wood in bed
*Original chrome and trim
*Factory gauge package
*Tilt steering column
*Rear sliding window
*Factory AM/FM stereo
Super cool 4x4 pickup. Painted in light satin finish and faux patina look. Etched rear glass. Extremely clean truck. We got the truck out of North Carolina. Runs and drives great.
Showdown Motors Inc 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door